I am not a huge make up person. My make up routine is minimal with a basic foundation , some powder, eyeliner and a lipstick. On special days, I might fancy some eye makeup with some glittery eye shadow and a little mascara.
If you ask the one makeup product that I can’t do without, I would say it is my lipsticks.They are my absolute favorite makeup product.Since, I am not a makeup hoarder, I would like to keep it minimal with affordable products which works well for my skin.
Lately, I have been using the Elle 18 color pop matte lipsticks, surprisingly with a price 10 times less than usual drug store brands, it worked well for my Lips.
I have been using three of their lipstick from Matte collection. So I will be talking based on the experience of these shades on me.
- It is very affordable with Rs.100 per lipstick.
- It has a great selection of colors from wine, pink and Brown family
- It is highly pigmented.
- It does not crack or dry the lips
- It glides smooth on the lips.
- It stays for 3-4 hours.
- It is easily available in most local shops.
- Though claims to be matte, it does not dry matte. It only gives a satin matte finish.
- The plastic packaging is brittle, but cannot complain much for an affordable price tag.
I hope the lip swatches helped you to understand the color better.
We always tend to believe that a product which is affordable may not work well. Elle 18 broke this norm and I would say, with a great formulation with an affordable price, these lipsticks are worth a try.
If you are looking for affordable range of lipsticks, these are the ones, you should get your hands on.
Buy online at amazon.