Happy New Year Everyone!!
Hope you had a great start to the New Year’s. Unlike other times, I finally made to a New Year’s party and danced my heart out. Though I got a bad cold, it was worth it. I am really motivated to kick start the New Year.
Let me know how did you welcome the new year?
It is that time of the year we tend to make list to change our life to give it another chance to make things right. I really don’t want to force myself on accomplishing many resolution, however I made a list of 18 small things I want to do in this year which are mostly of some high priority or the thing I have been procrastinating for a long time.
I have put in a lot of thought on this list and came up with a final one. So, It really does not matter that I have not published it on the 1st of January. Let’s see whats #my18for2018.
- Get a Tattoo.
- Read Bible Everyday.
- Learn Driving.
- Read 12 books, one book a month at least.
- Keep a track of the daily water intake.
- Learn Photography.
- Do some collaboration photo shoots.
- Take a one week long holiday to a new place.
- Travel to an international Destination.
- Meet people/friends more often.
- Grow some vegetables at the Balcony.
- Include more healthy/organic foods in the diet.
- Upgrade the cellphone
- Learn more on investments.
- Spend less on clothes.
- Put more effort and time on the blog.
- Do some kind of exercise at least for 15-20 mins.
- Go to bed early at least by 12.
This list may seem very lame to some of you, but these small things does really matter to me at the most and I am trying to stick to it as much as possible.
Hope this list helped some of you get motivated to make a list to have a plan for 2018. I wish you a great year ahead.